Japanese language is compulsorily recommended for international students interested in studying in Japan. It can also be a matter of advantage for those who are involved in the field of tourism as a business runner or a tourist guide. Japan has been maintaining a sound economic growth as it is one of the leading countries in the field of science and technology. Due to this reason a number of students can proceed their further education in Japan.
The Japanese language course at CORONA is divided into six levels. Each level consists of 30 hours of classroom lessons. Our unique feature is to provide step-by-step guidance to the students so that you will be able to speak Japanese quickly and write in Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. We use the textbooks of the latest edition.
Why Japanese Language Course at CORONA?
- Highly trained and native instructors.
- Cooperative staff and serene academic atmosphere.
- Modern classrooms with advanced equipments.
- Regular listening and speaking practice.
- Course materials (audio/visual aids, textbooks) from Japan
- Students can appear in the Japanese Proficiency Test known as NORYOKU SHIKEN conducted by the Embassy of Japan.
Assessment Criteria of French Language Training
Written exams - 50%
Classroom activities and presentation - 20%
Assignment and project works - 20%
Attendance - 10%